Students seeking opportunities to learn more about food, farming, and sustainability practices are in luck! The NextGen Program is currently seeking applicants for a 9-day experiential trip to Japan’s Fukuoka University.
On this exciting agritourism experiential learning, students will be able to:
- Embark on a trip to Japan (February 14-22, 2024)!
- Learn about zero-waste lifestyles and practices!
- Experience the traditional food, natural resources, and agriculture-related culture of Japan!
- Interact with food scientists and natural resource managers!
What is the NextGen Program?
- Full time UOG student
- 3.5 GPA or higher preferred
- Priority given to students who demonstrate a strong passion for fields of food, agriculture, natural sciences, or agritourism