We want our customers to love the products, services, and overall customer experience that GTA provides. As a Customer Solutions Specialist, you are the brand ambassador who creates energy and excitement around our products and services and will exercise first-contact resolution through the journey of a large segment of customers from the time of entry to exit, providing the ultimate in-store experience. You will be part sales expert, part customer service guru, and 100% passionate for GTA and its customers.
Here’s what the role looks like:
- Provide a customer-focused in-store experience with an optimistic and respectful approach to create a welcoming environment by identifying customer needs and presenting value-added solutions
- Exhibit initiative and adaptability with a customer focused mindset in an ever-evolving industry to ensure that our customers leave our stores with the best solutions for their needs
- Side-by-side selling to find personalized solutions beyond the bare bones device and service plan that keeps our customers connected to the people and the lifestyle they love, including anything from unique accessories to up and coming Internet of Things (IOT) devices.
- Be passionate about the mission, vision, and values of the company in order to inspire and excite customers about how GTA solutions can positively impact their lives
- Utilize effective communication skills to properly engage and educate the customer in the sales process
- Follow all protocol guidelines to promote a consistent positive customer experience while conveying a consistently positive and energetic attitude
- Consistently maintain strong knowledge of all products, services, promotions and advertising
- Meet and exceed sales and customer satisfaction goals
- Provide Level I triage service (e.g. troubleshooting/resetting cellular devices, charging issues, network issues)
- Perform follow ups with the customers via phone calls, emails; sends thank you messages via text/email
- Ensure work area/environment is well-kept and organized
- Perform transactional duties including engaging in all aspects of stock control and accountability, processing customer payments, cash balancing, logging auto-payments, and help verify cashier work
- Utilize various technology and equipment as needed to perform job functions
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with procedures and guidelines as a Team
- Provide feedback and reports on sales results directly to the Retail Store Manager regarding operations to ensure customers are provided the best service as effectively and as efficiently as possible
- Build relationships with GTA employees across channels, including business and customer service, to collectively own the customer experience and resolve issues, creating a seamless, run-around-free environment
- Communicates with compassion and empathy when resolving customer questions and concerns regarding accounts, orders, tickets, payments, products and services, with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
- Other duties as assigned
This is what you’ll need to have:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two or more years of experience in sales, retail or customer service, preferably in a Telecommunication environment or related industry
- Exceptional consulting, relationship-building skills, and outstanding solutions-based sales skills
- Represent the company with outstanding customer service and support
- Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment; keep up-to-date with the rapidly evolving telecom technology
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal (active listening) and written communication skills
- Attention to detail; problem-solving skills and common sense; must exude professionalism
- Attends both formal and informal training to better understand the store operations and keep up with market and industry trend changes
- Strong computer proficiency (MS Office: Word, Outlook, Excel) and other computer systems as needed to perform the role as expected
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
If you are still interested and the values below resonate with you, apply today!
Our Customers Matter. Build Trust Through Respect. Be Accountable. Learning is Growth. Lead with Care. Win Together. Be a Game Changer.
Teleguam Holdings LLC, dba GTA is an Equal Opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce as we see this is critical to the success of our company. Having diverse perspectives, experiences, and skills within our teams allows us to learn from each other and grow as individuals, which leads to better work and outcomes. Through our actions, our goal is to create long term impactful change throughout the company and our island community. However you identify or whatever background you come from, we welcome you to be a part of this change. We ask that you apply to a role that excites you and where you can bring your authentic, best self to work. Keep in mind that all aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.