An unconventional opportunity
We’re a local business looking for unique people who are outgoing, entrepreneurial, and motivated. This might be the time to unleash your potential as a CBC benefits consultant and advisor. Take advantage and gain the satisfaction of being in charge of your own success, from the hours you work to the income you earn.
Be an advisor to both individuals and business owners
As a benefit consultant and advisor, you work directly with individual customers to help plan for their future with individual life coverage, finding the best solutions for their needs. You also work directly with business owners and HR representatives to plan group life and supplemental insurance coverage with other value-added services for employees.
You have a key role with growth potential for you that is backed by the power, resources and trust of well-known and reputable brands. You’ll have the personal reward of helping to provide financial security and added peace of mind to clients when they need you most and experience a covered life or health event.
* Generating new business opportunities through both individual and company leads, networking, referrals and calls.
* Conducting meetings with employers to customize programs that help meet their benefits needs.
* Engaging and enrolling interested employees in benefits plans.
* Having ongoing conversations with business owners about new benefits options, benefits trends, changes to the government’s health care laws and more.
Be your own boss and reap the benefits of your hard work
As a benefits consultant and advisor, you determine how much you want to make and go for it. There are no ceilings to break through and no set hours. You are in charge and you decide how, when and where you work – from our offices, a local café or the comfort of your home. It’s your path on your terms.
- The opportunity to sell for reputable brands and the top providers in the nation for both individual life and voluntary insurance products at the worksite in the U.S.
- Compensation equal to the effort you put in.
- The ability to make substantial first-year and residual commissions.
- Flexibility to build your practice on your terms, while leveraging the power of established and recognized brand.
- Access to comprehensive, ongoing training in the classroom and the field, aided by proven educational materials and sales-automation technology.
- The personal satisfaction of knowing you are providing a service you can be proud of while making a positive impact with individuals and your community
Join the CBC sales team
When you join the CBC sales team, you’re joining a team of individuals just like you. You’re also partnering with companies with a reputation for excellence that are rated A+ for insurer financial strength by AM Best, Fitch and S&P.
Consider us to create your future, your way.