The Voyager Scholarship is currently open for applicants! Developed by the Obama Foundation and Co-Founder and CEO of Airbnb, this amazing scholarship opportunity is available for students interested in pursuing a career in Public Service.
If you are interested, click here to apply! The application closes on March 22nd 3PM CT.
Before applying, please check out the eligibility requirements. Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- Plan to enroll full-time in their junior year of study at an accredited four-year college or university in the United States in Fall 2023. Eligible students are:
- Finishing sophomore year in Spring 2023. Applicants should be considered “juniors” based on the total number of earned credits at their institution by Fall 2023.
- Or transferring from a two-year to a four-year college for their 2023-2024 junior academic year
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, or equivalent
- Have demonstrated a commitment to public service
- Plan to pursue a career in public service upon graduation
- Be a United States (US) citizen, US permanent resident (holder of a Permanent Resident Card), or an individual granted deferred action status under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Program (DACA)
What does it mean to pursue a career in public service?
We have a broad definition of public service, which includes careers in government, non-profits or the private sector. A career in public service includes a range of occupations—from community organizing to social work and from entrepreneurship to the arts—all committed to solving our biggest challenges together.
Want to learn more? Click here!