Nacole is a HIPAA Privacy Coordinator with ProHealth Care in Waukesha, WI. Her main responsibility is to ensure that patients’ medical health records remain private. To accomplish this, Nacole is running daily reports to monitor irregular access to the database and then following up with in-person staff interviews and preparing hand-offs for the appropriate course of action.
Want to learn more about Nacole? Watch this informational interview where she discusses her role, the loves and challenges of her work, and how you can prepare for a career in this field.
For more information about UOG’s College of Natural and Applied Sciences or School of Health, please contact Katrina Quinata or John Pineda.
- Instructor of Mathematics and CNAS Academic Advisor
- (671) 735-0317
- Program Coordinator II and SOH Academic Advisor
- SOH 137
Don’t forget to check out Career Connect’s directory of student organizations to find peers with common interests, such as…
- SNAG: Student Nurses Association of Guam
- SACNAS: Society for Advancement for Chicanos and Native Americans in Science
- SWSA: Social Work Student Alliance
- AMSA: UOG Pre-Medical Chapter: American Medical Association